March 25, 2013
- No Boundaries coaching – 2.4 miles in 35 minutes
- Freggies accomplished – more roasted vegetables from last week and grapes galore!
- Water accomplished!
March 26, 2013
- Rest Day
- Made my freggies – salad at breakfast, grape snacks throughout the day, and veggie-heavy fajitas for dinner
- Made my water quota!
March 27, 2013
- No Boundaries coaching – 2 miles in 30 minutes
- 1 hour at the pool – kickboard & pool running
- Made my freggies! Leftover fajitas became a salad, big helping of kale and carrots at dinner, and more grapes.
- Made my water quota, too! Getting a gallon of water to keep by me to refill my glass helped.
March 28, 2013
- Urg. No exercise. I opted for sleep in the morning and then ran out of time to get to the pool later in the day. I MUST prioritize my morning workouts, as my job tends to eliminate time to exercise in the afternoon, despite my best intentions.
- Lots of freggies today! 1 1/2 cups roasted veggies with 2 eggs for breakfast, leftover spinach and sweet potato with lunch, then grapes and a banana as a snack.
- Made my water quota! Again, the gallon jug helped a lot.
March 29, 2013
- 2.8 mile run/walk with my beginning runners. We’re up to 4:1 intervals, so we were moving for 35 minutes this morning. So excited for their goal race in 2 weeks!